You will have the opportunity to live with people of common interest and majors. Some students choose to enhance their experience as a resident of one of our Living-Learning Communities. LLCs are a collaboration with academic partners to give students coordinated curricular and co-curricular programs.
Living Learning Communities
- CLIMB - The John Chambers College of Business and Economics
- GOAL - For students interested in sports and sports management in CPASS
CREATE - The College of Creative Arts
- Global - Community for students interested in global cultures and idea exchange
- The Quad - Community for students of color at WVU
SEEED - Sustainability Environment Economy Energy Design
- Substance Free - Community for students interested in a substance-free living experience
- True Colors - LGBTQA and Gender Inclusive Living Community
High Speed Internet
- Each Residence Hall has high speed wireless internet service throughout the entire building.
- Wireless internet access turns every lounge or dining hall into a convenient study space.
WVU Information Technology Services
- All Residence Halls observe courtesy hours to create an environment conducive to studying at all times.
- Residence Hall staff members organize programs that enhance and develop necessary skills for academic success.
- Beyond the study groups that get created by students during the semester in virtually every residence hall, resident students have access to structured and coordinated tutoring through the Office of Student Success, in the Evansdale Residential Complex, Evansdale Library and the Downtown Library.