Students live in a community of diverse Mountaineers. You will find other students that are interested in similar activities you’re interested in, and friendships will form fast. It won't take long to make new friends that will last a lifetime.
Fall 2016 Residence Hall Demographics
- Residents came from 41 States, 3 U.S. Territories and from 52 Countries
- There were 197 different majors represented
- The population consisted of 49% Females and 51% Males
Students eat together in our residential dining options, coffee shops, quick service locations, restaurant options in the Evansdale Crossing and in our Mountainlair food.
Students are always close to WVU activities from a wide range of departments.
- Students that live on campus are always conveniently close to our Student Recreation, or residential fitness rooms located in Boreman Hall, Dadisman Hall, Stalnaker Hall and Summit Hall.
- Students actively engage in social and developmental programs and activities put on by the hall councils and student leaders.
Example of some programs and activities that have occurred in the past:
- Washington DC Trip
- Hall Council and RHA Talent shows
- Art Museums
- Theater Performances
- Ski Trips
- Haunted Houses
- Wellness Programs
- Evansdale Up All Night (every weekend)
- Build A Bear
- Symphony Preferences
- Ice Cream Socials
- Magic the Gathering
- Moctails and Pedicures
- Athletic Programs
- History Museums
- Craft Activities
- Amusement Parks
- Coopers Rock Trip
- Video Game Nights
- Community Service Projects