The Army ROTC LLC is for cadets who want to enhance their Army ROTC leadership training. Army ROTC develops strong leaders through building strong relationships with fellow cadets, mentors and leaders. Cadets will participate in physical training, social opportunities and share Military Science coursework.
Benefits of the Army ROTC LLC:
- Help foster bonds and establish relationships with other cadets who are in pursuit of a common goal
- Live with a group of individuals who have a passion to pursue leadership development
- Interact with and learn from upper-class ROTC cadets
- Develop a cohort of students committee to the journey of becoming an Army officer
- Gain military and leadership skills
- Participate in a network of peer support which encourages excellence and service
- Develop a "joint" mindset that values the unique culture of the U.S. Army
Be enrolled in the Army ROTC program and attend all Military Science classes
Attend exclusive social and academic events
Attend Thursday Leadership Lab opportunities for hands-on development experience
Participate in ROTC events, including football program sales (3 each), Field Training Exercises (one/semester) and formal events (one/semester)
Students admitted to the Army ROTC LLC will be assigned to a residence hall space in Brooke Tower, a traditional-style residence hall just minutes away from the Army ROTC building and the Student Rec Center. Physical training is performed Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:15 a.m. in the Student Rec Center.
Have fun, meet new people and participate as a member of a winning team!