Oakland Hall Only
Comcast Cable Services
All Other Residence Halls
College Cable Services
If you connect your TV and experience no service, please make sure
- You have a cable connected from the TV to the wall TV outlet. It is best that you use a cable with screw ends rather than push on ends.
- The outlet with the red mark is the activated outlet.
- Your TV is plugged into the electrical outlet.
- Your TV is programmed for CATV. If not, you will only receive channels 2 – 13.
Still having cable issues? Call for assistant.
- Oakland Hall students should call Comcast at 1-800-Comcast.
- All other Residence Hall students should call College Cable Services at 1-888-467-9004.