Spring Break housing will be available Friday, March 13 through Saturday, March 21 in Oakland and Stalnaker Halls and Evansdale Residential Complex (Bennett, Braxton, Brooke, and Lyon Towers). Students who live in residence halls other than those designated for break housing may request a space in Brooke Tower; space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. (Residents of College Park Apartments, Oakland Apartments, University Park Apartments, University Place [North Tower] Apartments/Townhomes and Vandalia Apartments may stay during break periods without registering.) Not all residence halls can remain open due to staffing and security over breaks.
Advance registration is required. No refunds will be applied after a student's registration is completed.
- Spring Break housing registration will be open February 3 - February 28.
- The cost for break housing is $25 per day; charges will be applied to the student's account after their stay. Check-out time is 2 p.m. (students will be charged for the following night if they stay past check-out).
- To ensure everyone's safety, no guests will be permitted.
- Only students who register online and agree to terms and conditions will be allowed to stay.
- Only current residents with existing housing contracts for 2019 - 2020 are eligible for break housing.
- Services available during break periods are limited, as staffing will be reduced. Students will receive instructions on how to request/contact campus service providers with their break housing confirmation.
- Meals will not be served in any of WVU's residential dining halls during any university break period. Students may use Dining Dollars or Mountie Bounty at participating locations.
- Failure to follow the student code of conduct and/or housing rules and regulations can result in removal from break housing.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 28 is the deadline for registration.