Lead the way. Become an RA.
Your Resume Never Looked So Good!
With Resident Assistant leadership on your resume, you'll be one step closer to acing your first job interview and landing the career of your dreams. And with room and board and a stipend, as well as the chance to help your fellow Mountaineers, being an RA pays off.
Resident Assistants (RAs) are mentors, connectors, campus experts, and advocates. They are among the most important student leaders on campus, and they are students - just like you.
Don't miss this opportunity to make a difference. Deadline to apply was December 10, 2018 at 12:00 noon. Individuals who have been selected to participate in the interview phase of the selection process have been notified.
Why be an RA?
As an RA, you will learn to lead, challenge yourself and hone your critical thinking, time management, problem solving and communication skills. As an RA, you have the chance to make a lasting impression on your fellow students and make your mark on campus. And you'll earn a housing and meal plan waiver.
Ready to learn more? Attend an info session. Before you attend, want to know what your RA-type will be? Answer these questions and we'll tell you.
How To Apply: 2019-2020 Academic YearInterested individuals must attend one of the following information sessions:
- October 9: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., Gluck Theatre, Mountainlair
- October 17: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., Gold Room, Towers
- October 22: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m., Honors Media Room, Honors Hall
- November 1: 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., Gluck Theatre, Mountainlair
- November 6: 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Gluck Theatre, Mountainlair
- November 27: 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Gold Room, Towers
- December 3: 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Honors Media Room, Honors Hall
When you attend an information session, you will be given a pass-code to access the application to apply. The RA Application will be available the week of October 9.
Deadline to apply was December 10, 2018, 12:00 noon. Individuals who have been selected to participate in the interview phase of the selection process have been notified.
Interviews for RA positions will take place January 25 - 26, 2019.
For questions about Resident Assistant Recruitment and Selection, please contact email@example.com.
What An RA Has To Say About The Position
- Class: 2020
- Major: Multidisciplinary Studies (Future Master's of Elementary Education)
- Experience: RA, January 2017 to Present