- Even though you may have a route that you would normally use to reach your residence hall, please follow this Move-In Day route as it was planned to help eliminate as much crossover traffic and congestion as possible
From Beechurst Ave, turn onto 8th Street to get to University Avenue
- Turn right onto University Avenue
- Turn right onto Houston Drive (directly after Starbucks)
- Turn left onto Muze
- Follow signs and, if present, directions of Police and/or staff for location to unload
- You will be directed by Police in order to access the garage under the building. THIS IS ONLY FOR UNLOADING PURPOSES.
- Large vans and UHaul type trucks will NOT be able to access the garage due to clearance issues (8’2” clearance). Vehicles not able to access garage must follow directions of staff to alternate location for unloading.
- Check in is located in the garage elevator vestibule of Seneca Hall outside of Sheetz
After unloading, remove vehicle to short term parking in the adjacent garage. If full, then you will be directed to take alternate short-term parking.
o From 3rd Street take a left onto Grant Avenue
o Turn right on Campus Drive
o Turn left on Beechurst Avenue