What Happens If...
Resources for Students
- Carruth Center
- Provides Counseling and Psychological Services
- Mental Health Emergencies
- After hours line, Crisis Text Line and National Suicide Prevention Services.
- WVU Medicine Student Health
- Provides top quality healthcare for students throughout their education at WVU. They offer wellness visits, vaccinations, on-site x-rays, lab services, and more.
Grocery and Home Goods Delivery Services
- Deliveries from CVS Pharmacy, Kroger, Aldi, Target, Sam's Club and Petco.
- Grocery and household item delivery
- WVU Police Department; for campus safety and emergencies at
Residential Hall Coordinator, for any questions or concerns on COVID-19
- WVU Medicine Student Health at 304-285-7200
- WVU Housing and Residence Life
- Monongalia County Health Department or call at 304-598-5100
Packing List for Isolation
You will not be allowed to return to your residence hall until you have been released from isolation. Please consider this when packing for your temporary relocation to Arnold Apartments. This is a temporary move - you do not need to bring everything with you.
- Clothes for at least a week—you can do laundry in Arnold Apartments so bring detergent if you wish.
- All your academic resources: books, pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, camera, headphones.
- Computer and necessary electronics; don’t forget charging cords etc.
- Prescriptions and other daily medications.
- Toiletries, including but not limited to toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash or soap, shampoo, deodorant, razor, brush/comb, hair dryer, etc.
- We will provide linens which includes sheets, blankets, pillows and towels. You are welcome to bring your own, including a pillow top mattress cover if you have one.
- Any PPE that you have including masks, hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray.
- A MicroFridge is in each apartment so no need to bring yours; you may bring food/snacks with you.
- You will be in an efficiency apartment with a bathroom.
- You will likely have a roommate assigned to the apartment during your isolation.
- WVU Dining Services will deliver lunch and dinner daily to Arnold Apartments; breakfast items will be brought with the dinner delivery. Information about ordering meals will be provided when you check-in at Arnold.
- You will receive additional instructions and information when you check into Arnold Apartments.
- Students cannot return to their hall until they are released from isolation.
- Remember that this is temporary and not a FULL move to Arnold.