What Happens If...
See more answers to COVID-19 questions on WVU's Return to Campus site.
Resources for Students
- Carruth Center
- Provides Counseling and Psychological Services
- Mental Health Emergencies
- After hours line, Crisis Text Line and National Suicide Prevention Services.
- WVU Medicine Student Health
- Provides top quality healthcare for students throughout their education at WVU. They offer wellness visits, vaccinations, on-site x-rays, lab services, and more.
Grocery and Home Goods Delivery Services
- Deliveries from CVS Pharmacy, Kroger, Aldi, Target, Sam's Club and Petco.
- Grocery and household item delivery
- WVU Police Department; for campus safety and emergencies at
Residential Hall Coordinator, for any questions or concerns on COVID-19
- WVU Medicine Student Health at 304-285-7200
- WVU Housing and Residence Life
- Monongalia County Health Department or call at 304-598-5100
Packing List for Isolation
- Clothes for at least a week—you can do laundry in Arnold Apartments so bring detergent if you wish.
- All your academic resources: books, pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, camera, headphones.
- Computer and necessary electronics; don’t forget charging cords etc.
- Prescriptions and other daily medications.
- Toiletries, including but not limited to toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash or soap, shampoo, deodorant, razor, brush/comb, hair dryer, etc.
- We will provide linens which includes sheets, blankets, pillows and towels. You are welcome to bring your own, including a pillow top mattress cover if you have one.
- Any PPE that you have including masks, hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray.
- A MicroFridge is in each apartment so no need to bring yours; you may bring food/snacks with you.
- You will be in an efficiency apartment with a bathroom.
- You will likely have a roommate assigned to the apartment during your isolation.
- WVU Dining Services will deliver lunch and dinner daily to Arnold Apartments; breakfast items will be brought with the dinner delivery. Information about ordering meals will be provided when you check-in at Arnold.
- You will receive additional instructions and information when you check into Arnold Apartments.
- Students cannot return to their hall until they are released from isolation.
- Remember that this is temporary and not a FULL move to Arnold.