● Students live in a community of diverse Mountaineers.
- Fall 2016 Residence Hall Demographics
- Residents came from 41 States, 3 U.S. Territories and from 52 Countries
- There were 197 different majors represented
- The population consisted of 49% Females and 51% Males
● Students eat together in our residential dining options, coffee shops,
quick service locations, restaurant options in the Evansdale Crossing and in our
● Students are always close to WVU activities from a wide range of departments.
● Students that live on campus are always conveniently close to our Student Recreation, or residential fitness rooms located in Boreman Hall, Dadisman Hall, Stalnaker Hall and Summit Hall.
● Students actively engage in social and developmental programs and activities
put on by the hall councils and student leaders.
- Example of some programs and activities that have occurred in the past.
- Washington DC Trip
- Hall Council and RHA Talent shows
- Art Museums
- Theater Performances
- Ski Trips
- Haunted Houses
- Wellness Programs
- Evansdale Up All Night (every weekend)
- Build A Bear
- Symphony Preferences
- Ice Cream Socials
- Magic the Gathering
- Moctails and Pedicures
- Athletic Programs
- History Museums
- Craft Activities
- Amusement Parks
- Coopers Rock Trip
- Video Game Nights
- Community Service Projects