Summer Session Housing
Welcome to summer sessions at West Virginia University! The Department of Housing and University Apartments (H&UA) makes available WVU residence halls for summer session housing. This housing is provided for students enrolled in WVU classes/seminars and University related internships for credit. *Proof of student status or other University affiliation is required. Students are permitted to reside in the Residence Hall only while their classes are in session. They are not permitted to remain in the Residence Hall when not registered or when classes have ended. *
- Sunday, May 15, 2016 – move into the halls.
- Monday, May 16, 2016 – first day of classes and registration.
- Monday, May 30, 2016 – Memorial Day recess.
- Monday, July 4, 2016 – Independence Day recess
- Friday, August 5, 2016 – vacate assigned space by 4:00 pm, final day of classes
The last date to cancel the housing contract: the day before your summer classes are scheduled to begin. NO exceptions will be made, you must be out of the hall.